I was hoping to take quite a few more pictures, but at about the same time as when I was getting sick, my batteries died. So I really only got pictures from the first part of my trip. I did buy some new batteries in my last week, but they didn't work. So here ya go...
Here was something new, a Ronald McDonald doing the traditional Thai greeting. I was in enough shock seeing a McDonalds! Don't worry, this was taken in my first night when I was experiencing culture shock. It wore off the next day and I didn't take any more pictures of Ronald.
Here is a picture of me in front of the largest Christmas tree in south east Asia. This is the same area where the bombs went off on New Years. This picture was taken a few nights earlier.
This is a picture of me taken in front of the laying Buddha. It was huge!
Here are Isaac, Robin, Cicely, Reba and I celebrating New Years.This is a picture of a Wat that Isaac and I went to in Chieng Mai. I have no idea how old it is.
This is my friend Nikki and I eating the food that we made in our Thai cooking class...little did I know that it would make me sick for the next 4 days! Good times.
Isaac and I went out on a few mopeds around Chieng Mai. Here is Wat that we saw. It was nice to be the only tourists there.
1 comment:
I have the exact same picture of Ronald, sans the Christmas tree and add my sister and my immitation. What fun! =)
Post a Comment