Monday, September 25, 2006

I've been really noticing the need to do some sort of an excursion/getaway. I feel like I am constantly lucking out compared to my friends here when it comes to stress and I want to give them a break. Most of my friends out here are teachers and spend their time planning lessons. Ironically, as I was planning this excursion today I was asked to substitute teach for a class tomorrow. One of the teachers at the Christian school here in Dhaka has fallen ill and I will be taking two of his classes tomorrow. I've never really taught a class before, but I'm not too nervous. I have been to this school, Grace International School, a few times already since it is where most of my friends work. I'm sure that after being there tomorrow, I'll have an even better idea of how much my friends will be able to use an excursion/getaway. The getaway will happen on Friday. I'll have pictures to show for it then...take care!

No comments: