Friday, April 04, 2008

It's been over a year since I left Bangladesh. It is hard to grasp all that God has done in my life since then. Now as I am able to say that I am getting married next month, I am perplexed when I think of God's providence and how I still would've been in Bangladesh right now if my original plan would've happened.
It was through going to Bangladesh that I ended up in Davenport. Had I taken a job somewhere else instead of going to Bangladesh, I really doubt that I would've found myself in Davenport at this moment in time engaged to my best friend Jessica. I thank God for all that He has done in my life and I trust that He will continue to lead me as I seek Him.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,who have been called according to his purpose.

No comments: